The Grant County Economic Development Office can help you with all your business development needs from starting a new business to relocating an already successful operation to Grant County.
Starting a business
Small or emerging businesses can get help writing a business plan, business finance, marketing, cost of goods, and other business issues.
- Business plan development
- Business licensing and permitting process
- Financial analysis
- Marketing strategies
- Project development
- Workforce development
- Connections to public and private resources, cities and regional Economic Development Corporations (EDCs)
Thinking of relocating your business? We can help you with:
- Property selection and site tours to find the optimal location
- Market research on such factors as demographics and workforce availability
- Financing options including incentive programs, tax credits and job training assistance
Financing a Business
Depending on whether you are starting a business, need working capital for an existing business, or looking to expand, various loan programs are available as listed below. Learn more about various loan programs at the links below:
- Business Oregon
- Greater Eastern Oregon Development Corporation – GEODC has several loan programs to fit various business financing needs.
- FSA Beginning Famers and Ranchers Loans
- Business Oregon
- Oregon Small Business Development Center Network
- Oregon Secretary of State
- Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services
- Oregon Microenterprise Network (OMEN) is a is a State Microenterprise Association of micro business development organizations, programs and practitioners. OMEN is a diverse network of member-organization committed to microenterprise development throughout Oregon.
- Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership (OMEP) is a non-profit organization that connects manufacturers to the support they need to be successful.