The Grant County RV Park is situated next to the John Day River and the Grant County Fairgrounds. Each site features easy access, a fire ring, picnic table and full hook-ups, all surrounded by shade trees and groomed lawns.
The Grant County RV Park is only blocks from:
- City Park and swimming pool
- Downtown John Day
- Travel-related goods and services
And yet, it still feels as if you're in the country.
- Easy walk to restaurants, parks, banks, post office, bars, and swimming pool
- Full hookups with 20/30/50 amps
- Restroom and shower facility
- Pet friendly
- Pull-through sites
- Sewer dump
Pet Friendly & Scenic Walks
This is a pet friendly RV park with a great river walk trail that was just updated in 2011 to make it a great scenic walk for family, friends and pets.
- From the West on Highway 26 and 395: Once in John Day, turn left onto Northwest Third, just east of Les Schwab. Go two blocks, take a left at Bridge Street. Take a right into the second entrance for the Fairgrounds. Look for the sign that says Grant County RV Park.
- From the East on Highway 26: Once in John Day, one block west of the stop light where Main Street and Canyon Boulevard intersects, take a right on Bridge Street Continue north on Bridge Street four blocks. Take a right into the second entrance for the Fairgrounds. Look for the sign that says Grant County RV Park.
RV Park Reservations
For RV Park Reservations, please call 541-575-1900. The office hours are 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday and 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday through Friday. Online payment is available.
- Full hook ups: $30 nightly (includes room tax)
- Showers: $5
- Tent camping: $15 nightly
- 860 Miles of Snowmobile Trails
- Biking and All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Trails
- Depot Park Museum
- Fishing and Hunting
- Geocache Sites
- Grant County Historical Museum
- Great Roads for Motorcycles
- John Day Fossil Beds National Monument
- John Day Golf Course
- Kam Wah Chung Museum
- Magone Lake
- Malheur National Forest
- Painted Hills
- Ranch and Rodeo Museum
- Strawberry Lake and Wilderness Area